What's on this page?
Please note that the rehabilitation protocols located on this page are to be used as a general guideline in the overall treatment and plan of care for Dr. Lowe's patients. Supervised treatment and care under Licensed Physical Therapists and Licensed Athletic Trainers is essential in progressing patients through each phase of the rehabiliation process. Dr. Lowe will determine the appropriate progression of the specific protocol for each patient through follow-up clinical appointments and regular documentation from Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers.
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Reconstruction
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Reconstruction Accelerated
- ACL Reconstruction with Meniscal Allograft Transplant
- ACL Reconstruction with Osteochondral Transplant
- ACL Reconstruction with MCL Repair/Reconstruction
- ACL Reconstruction with Allograft
- ACL Repair Protocol
Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction with Osteotomy
Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL)
Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Reconstruction
Medial Patellofemoral Ligament (MFPL)
Meniscus / Cartilage
Patellofemoral (PF) Protocol
Quadriceps Tendon/Patellar Tendon Repair